петък, 23 май 2014 г.

Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil



Hey guys :)

It’s hair day on my blog today :)

I’ll tell you about a new product that I’ve been using just a couple of times, but I really like.
It’s the Bumble&Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible oil.


I have really long thick hair and I like everything that will make my hair soft and shiny and pretty. I’m not really picky with shampoo or conditioner, but I really enjoy having a hair oil. I like to put something in my hair after I’ve washed it, like a leave-in conditioner.
It claims that it has an UV filters, and that it also protects the hair from heat. 

I’ll show you what says on the back.


So I wash my hair, I condition it, put a mask or whatever, and after I get out of the shower I towel dry my hair or let it air dry for … half an hour. Then I pump 1 pump of the oil in my palms and put it in my hair. I don’t put it too close to the scalp. Only on the length of the hair, and work it trough with my fingers. Then I use a hairdryer or let it air dry. Sometimes I use a flat iron to straighten or curl it … In the end my hair feels amazing! It’s lot smoother, a lot softer and it really has more shine. I really like it!

If you have some amazing hair products that you love, please let  me know, I would love to try them!


Have a nice day everyone :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар