вторник, 1 септември 2015 г.

What's in my everyday make-up bag



Hey,
My last post on “What’s in my everyday makeup bag” is from 2 years ago, so I decided to do an updated one. 
I really enjoy these posts, so I thought I’d show you What’s in my everyday makeup bag :)


Face Products:



  •  Estee Lauder DayWear BB – I use this only on days that I don’t want to put on a foundation, but I want to put something. It has a SPF35, which is great for this time of the year, and I don’t need to put anything over or under it.

  • ·         For foundation I’m using MICA Beauty Cosmetics mineral foundation. I use this product for a week, but so far so good. This is the first mineral powder foundation I’m using, so I don’t have a comparison.

  • ·         My Blush/Bronzer thing is Loreal GlamBronze Trio from a couple of years back. It has three colors – a bronzer color, a highlight color and a pinky blush color. I mix them all on my brush and apply it that way. I really like it, and it’s my “to-go” blush in the summer. I’ll say though, it’s not really for people with oily/combination skin, because it’s really shimmery.

  • ·         The concealer I’m using at the moment is MAC’s Pro Longwear Conceaer. I like it… but I don’t love it.. I don’t know, maybe I was expecting too much. It has too much hipe for it’s acctualy is. I’ll use it up, but I’ll try something different after it.

  • ·         And my kabuki brush for my mineral foundation and my blush brush.

Eyes products: 



  • Black eyeliner – Estee Lauder Double wear almost gone black eye pencil. Love it, almost never use it now days.
  •  Essence eyeliner pen – I have it just in case I feel like “Cat eye” kind a day. It’s not my favorite, but it applies easly.

  •  Christian Breton Infinite Lashes Serum and Eyelash Builder – I don’t know if you have heard for this brand, but it’s French. I love both of the products, but I’m too lazy to use them everyday, if I have to be honest.

  •  For mascara I’m using MaxFactor 2000 Calorie mascara and I’m not loving it, to be honest. Please recommend me a good mascara, because I haven’t had good luck with my last few mascaras.

  •  On every day baces I rearly wear eyeshadow. I think it’s a faze, I’m not sure. Anyway, the only eyeshadow I’ve been using in the past couple of months is Avon Extra Lasting Cream Eyeshadow in Forever  bronze. I love this one. It’s really easy to apply and to blend. I use my fingers to apply it. And it lasts on me the whole day.

Lips:
Like every makeup loving girl, I have a ton of lip products in my everyday bag….


  • ·         EOS lip balm in pomegranate and raspberry

  • ·         1, 2, 3 nudish/pinky li pencils. Again, I need them all! Miss Claire waterproof lip liner in L323 Excitement /not exciting color at all and definitely not waterproof!/, Avon Luxe lip liner in Nude temptress – love it, Young blood lip liner pencil in Pout – again, loving it!


  • ·         Christian Breton Lip XL lip gloss with plumping effect . I’m not sure if it’s really plumping, but it’s minty and cooling on the lips. I like it. Be aware – it’s really sticky, I don’t mind it, but it is.

  • ·         Avon Luxe lipstick in lustering nude – It’s sheer and shimmery, but it looks amazing on the lips!

  • ·         And the last thing is Rimmel Lasting Finish byKate Lipstick in 20. My favorite bold lipstick. Matt and gorgeous fucsia color!


Some other stuff:

  • ·         Little mini tiny Bioderma miccelar water for fixing up my eyeliver.

  • ·         Cuccio Naturale  Cuticle Conditioning Butter Stick.
  • ·         Blotting sheets.
  • ·         Twizzers
  • ·         Eyelash curler
  • ·         A clean spooly
  • ·         Eye brow pencil – Loreal Brow Artist Shaper in 04 Dark Brunette
  • ·         Aerin Lilac Path sample size pafume – I really like it, but I care it in my makeup bag for an emergency.


And just if you’re wondering my actual makeup bag is from Clinique. I got it like gift with purchase.

So,
That’s it my lovely people. This is the mess called My makeup bag.
If you want a review on some product, just let my know!
Please recommend me a good mascara that you’ve tried recently, I’ll be very grateful!


Have an amazing day!

2 коментара:

  1. И аз обмислям да си купя MAC Pro Longwear Concealer,поради това,че е толкова хвален коректор,но сега се замислям дали има смисъл и дали ще е по-добър от този,които в момента използвам на MUFE Full Cover...А що се отнася до въпроса ти,едни от любимите ми спирали са:Too faced Better than sex и Loreal Volume Million Lashes Excess :).Ще се радвам ако направиш направиш нещо като review на любимите ти база,коректор,фон дьо тен и пудра,нещо като ,,Favourite everyday face products'' да кажем :)

    ОтговорИзтриване