вторник, 29 октомври 2013 г.

October's face - simple and natural



Hey guys :)

So today I’ll show you the products I’ve been using the past few weeks on the everyday bases. I’ll add some or change some from day to day, but these are the essentials.



The first thing is my Catrice Camouflage Cream concealer. I use it under my eyes and on any blemishes or dark spots I have. It’s full coverage, but at the same time it looks natural. The only down side is the color range. I think they have only 3 colors, I have 010ivory, which is the lightest one.

To set my concealer and to even my skintone I use Clinique Superbalanced powder makeup SPF15 in 03 natural. I like it because it’s not drying to my skin and it looks really natural, while evening my skintone. 

In these days where I wear super natural makeup I like using my Avon Colotrend blush in Cheeky. It’s peachy-pink color, very light not heavy or super pigmented. It gives a really nice glow to the face and it looks super fresh and  cute.


So that’s for the face. Now to the eyes, brows and lips.

For the eyes I first curl my lashes. I may go out without mascara, but I’ll not go out without curling my lashes first. So, I curl my lashes with my eyelash curler( btw I need to buy a new one, so if you have any recommendations I’ll be glad to let my know :) ) and I put a coat of mascara. Now I’m using Maybelline The Rocket mascara, which you all have heard about, if you’re not- It’s amazing, you need to try it!

The other thing I use on my eyes is an Oriflame Khol Pencil in nude. It’s pretty simple, you put it on your waterline and it makes your eyes look bigger and brighter.

Brows
For brows I use either my Rimmel Brow pencil in 004 black brown, or a grey-brown  eyeshadow   from  a Catrice duo that I got as gift with purchase. I like them both, I think this pencil is a really good color for me.
Usually I use a brow gel after filling them, but untill I find browgel that really works, I’m using a clean mascara wand and a hair spray. It works brilliant! 
 
And the last thing I’m using is a Coca-Cola Cherry Lip Smacker which I’m loooooooving! It smells … amazing, it tastes amazing, it hydrates … I’m loving it!


So, that’s it for my basic makeup products for this month, I hope you liked it! If you have any questions or anything to say at all on the subject, please do in the comments, I’ll be glad to hear from you! :)

2 коментара:

  1. И аз много харесвам коректора на Catrice и молива на Rimmel :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Супер! :) А случайно да имаш препоръки за миглоизвивачка :/ ?

      Изтриване