петък, 4 октомври 2013 г.

Few things from Lilly



Hey guys! :)

So, today I’ll show you a few things that I bought last week in Lilly.


I needed a new shampoo, because I bought an Orzene one, but my scalp really did not like it. It’s itchy and flaky, and usually I don’t have a sensitive scalp. I saw this one on the sale display in Lilly and I thought why not. It’s the Lilly’s brand VELNEA, and it’s “for fragile and brittle hair”. I’m really not picky with shampoos, so I think it will be OK.


Next thing is the Lilly Oil-based nail polish remover. I saw a review on this product in one of the Bulgarian blogs, but I can’t remember which. The girl in the blog said it’s her favorite nail polish remover, so I decided to try it. We’ll see how it is.

Next..
VELNEA Face Make-up remover wipes. I don’t use make-up wipes every night, so again, not really picky, but I’d like to know if you have favorite, please leave it in the comment bar. :)

A Pretty Time nail file. I don’t know… it was pretty and I needed one so.. I picked it.

Nail polish from Essence’ Me and My ICE-CREAM collection… weird name for a collection.. It’ s a peachy nude color with barely noticeable sheen. I really like light-colored nail polish, but every time I buy one it turns out that it’s sheer. I want light OPAQUE color. I haven’t tried it yet, so we’ll see. Oh by the way, the color is 04 ICYLICIOUS.






And the last thing, that everyone love, is the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick. Let me first say, I LOVE THIS PACKAGEING! It sooo pretty! Now the color. The color I chose is 104/Rossetto. It’s a .. rosy-pinky-mauve color perfect for every day. It’s reaaaally me-color, I love it. 


So that is it for today. I hope you liked it. If you have some comments or questions leave them in the comment bar below aaaaand I’ll see you guys later! :)

3 коментара:

  1. Цветът на лака много ми харесва,ще го пробвам :)
    http://makeupbyjoanna909.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Пиличката я имам и аз, ама ми идва малко грубичка за ръцете :)
    Май е време вече и аз да го взимам този лакочистител :)
    Girl's temptations

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Ами на мен ми трябваше основно нещо с което да си скъсявам ноктите. Още не съм я изпробвала както трябва, защото няколко дни преди това си ги скъсих много, но ще я видим. :)

      Изтриване