петък, 19 декември 2014 г.

WINTER MUST-HAVES Part 1: Beauty


Hello :)

Today I thought I’ll show you my Winter must have products for 2014/2015 winter.
This is part 1, which is the beauty. Expect Part 2 fashion and others :)



So, I won’t talk in super detail for every product. Some of them you may have seen on my blog before, but if you want review on something in particular, please leave it in the comments below. :)

SKINCARE


The first 2 things are 2 face masks.
The first one is the Estee Lauder Triple Creme, which I have mentioned in my blog before. It’s really hydrating and revitalizing. I put it on at night and sleep with it.
The second one is the Vichy Aqualia Thermal hydrating mask. Also really hydrating. Feels amazing on the skin. I use it the same way I use the Triple crème.



A thing I started using recently, but it became a must-have for me in the colder months is a face oil. This one is from Avon, it’s the Planet Spa Heavenly Hydration Facial Oil with Olive oil. I put it at night all over my face and it feels amazing , and also smells amazing. In the morning my skin looks radiant and hydrated and really healthy.




I have really dry skin everywhere, my lips included. When I was little my mom used to put a Vaseline with honey on my lips before I went to bed. I still do that now. It’s very moisturizing for my lips. And it’ s really cheap as well. Your lips are super plumped and hydrated in the morning.




Everything in the skincare section is for hydration.
 
Next thing is a foot crème. I use Gehwol Fusskraft Hydrolipid-Lotion for dry skin with urea. My pedicurist recommended it. I love it, it’s very light texture and hydrates my feet. One thing is, the next time I buy it I’ll want the scented version, because this one is unscented, but I think the scented will be nicer.



And the last thing for skincare is a shower oil. I’m using the Eucerin shower oil (I don’t know the name you can see it in the photos).A friend of mine gave it to me as a present and I ADORE it. I’m really lazy with the body lotions, so this is so much better for me than a classic shower gel.  It doen’t leave a greasy feeling at all. It has a delicate smell which I like a lot. Aaaand it has pump. Ahhh I LOVE IT!
  


MAKEUP


In the winter time I gravitate towards dark colors. Actually, I gravitate towards dark colors all year around. And for the makeup dark lips and dark nails are absolute MUST for me. You can see some of my favorites for this year.

Avon lipstick in Very Berry; Estee Lauder Pure color lipstick in Hot Lava; Estee Lauder Pure color Crystal lipstick in Crystal Orchid; Avon lipstick in Buttered rum

Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss in 70 Chaotic Currant; Estee Lauder Envy lipstick in 450 Insolent plum; Estee Lauder Pure color lipstick in Mirrored Orchid; Estee Lauder Signature lipstick in 23 Rich Currant


Golden rose Paris line in 121

Essence Twilight in 04 Edward's love

Perfect in K24

Cathrine Arley in 946



Essence Twilight in 02 Alice had a vision-again


As much as I love dark colors in makeup for winter I actually prefer lighter blushes. Two of my most favorite are  the Maybelline Affinitone Blush in 53 Sweetheart(I think it’s discontinued) and these pearls from Avon  which .. don’t have name. I think they were called Brightening pearls… may be.. I don’t know. I know they still have them.


Maybelline Affinitone Blush in 53 Sweetheart


HAIR


I love to make myself a homemade hair masks. I think they work amazing and don’t have all the chemicals. You can use a lot of things for a hair mask.
One trick I love to do in the winter is to put an olive oil on the ends of my hair and may be heat them a little with a blow dryer. Then I let the olive oil trough the night and shower my hair in the morning. It’s super simple and affective.

And a must-have for me in the winter or any time of the year actually, is a leave-in oil. I’m using Bumble&Bumble Invisible oilwhich I have a post about. 



That's everything for the first part of my must-haves for this winter.
Part 2 is for fashion and some random things.

Please let me know some of your winter must-haves in the comments. :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар