събота, 12 март 2016 г.

Base products I'm using at the moment



Hey 

I was thinking about what to write about this week, because I don’t think I can do a Winter Edit Post. I started gathering products for it and I didn’t know what to put in it. So I decided that I’m skipping on the Winter Edit. I’ll do a Spring Edit in a few weeks time.

So today I’m sharing my base products that I’m using right now. I promised eelliess a couple of months back that I will, so there it is.




If I have a good skin day, I like to wear something light with not too much coverage as I like really natural make up. At the moment I’m using the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in 31 Ivory, which you may have seen in my last Haul Post. I like it because it’s hydrating and has some coverage and SPF. It makes your skin look really glowy and healthy. The only thing is that it’s a bit light for me, but I have the lightest color.

Now, if I have a bad skin day or week… my foundation at the moment is Revlon Colorstay in 180 sand beige in the combination/oily skin formula. They also have a normal/dry skin formula. My favorite foundation of all time is Estee Lauder Double Wear. This one is really similar for a lot cheaper. I’m not saying it’s the same, but it’s really similar. It’s a medium to full coverage, buildable and it’s really long wearing. Not as long as Double Wear, but long enough. I do really love it. It’s probably my favorite drugstore foundation.

I use 2 concealers. One for under my eyes, and one for blemishes or spots.

Underneath my eyes I use my favorite Estee Lauder Ideal light Brush-On illuminator. This products is discontinued, but they have a new one very similar. I love this. It’s amazing. It’s the type of illuminating concealer like YSL Touch Eclat, but it has more coverage. It brightens underneath my eyes and conceals at the same time. It barely creases, but keep in mind every concealer creases underneath my eyes!  I’ll be really sad when I finish it.

The other concealer I use is the Catrice Camouflage Cream 010 Ivory. You all have heard of it or tried it. It’s super full coverage. It’s not too dry, it’s waxy consistency  so it’s stays put. It’s cheap and it’s doing it’s job great!

And the final thing I use is a setting powder. At the moment I’m using Essence All about matt fixing compact powder. I have to say I like this one much better than the loose version. This one is a lot finely melt and a lot softer. And I like that it’s compact.

So these are my base products, if you’d like to see my blush, bronzer, highlight etc. please let me know in the comments.

Bye :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар