вторник, 29 март 2016 г.

Products I've used up /part 1 2016


 Hey guys

I need to apologize for the lack of post last week. This one is a bit late, but better late than never right?

These are the products I've used up in past few months.




Skincare:




Corine de Farme Purity Micellar Water - I think i bought it from DM. I wanted to try it because it's 97% natural origin. The only thing i don't like about it is the smell. It's nice smell, BUT it's super strong. I don't like my face products to be super heavy scented. Other than that it’s okay. It takes the makeup off and it doesn’t leave your face sticky, and it’s got a pump.

Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum moisture crème for dry skin – I’m so sad I finiched this. This is my all-time favorite moisturizer! It’s not jelly or thick, it’s just creamy, it hydrates like no other crème I’ve tried. It makes your skin super soft and plump. My skin was feeling amazing while I was using it. I used it AM and PM. Love it!

Another Estee Lauder product
Estee Lauder DayWear BB Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Crème SPF 35 – Mine’s in a shade 01 Light. Another product I’m sad about finishing, but I have a new one already. If you like you BB crème to have some nice coverage you’ll love this. It feels light on the skin, it has natural finish and an SPF 35! What else you could ask for?!

EOS lip balm in Raspberry and Pomegranate – Really nice lip balm, used it all up, have a new one, love it also!

For makeup I have only 1 product and it’s
Avon Eyeshadow base in light beige – I have to say, I was really impressed by this base. I did not expected it to be that good! It covered the veins on my eyelids and it kept my eyeshadow in place all day. It’s great!

One nail product



Perfect Cuticle Remover – I think this is the first nail product I have ever used up completely! And if you read my blog you already know I have a new bottle already! I think this is saying enough :)

Some hair products 



Garnier Ultra Doux Honey Treasures Conditioner – This conditioner did absolutely nothing for my hair. It did not made my hair softer, it didn’t help with detangling.. nothing at all.

Balea Trend it up Dry Shampoo – Before I discovered Batiste for brunettes, this was the only dry shampoo I have found working for me. It leaves a pretty noticeable white cast, but it’s fine when you brush it out. It works, but it’s not my favorite.

I finished 3 perfumes for the past 3-4 months



DKNY Woman New York – I think that’s how it’s called. You know, the one that looks like a skyscraper. I really like it, it’s super fresh and green and grass smelling. I love everything that smells like a freshly cut grass!

The Body Shop White Musk Smoky Rose – Not a typical ME scent. I love musky scent and I love rose scent too, and it’s a bit sweeter and I did not expect to love it as much as I did! I would actually buy it again.

And the last one is
Estee Lauder Pleasures Pop – I love the original Pleasures, but this one was not my favorite. I got it as a gift. I used it up almost completely in the summer, had about 10ml left, so I used it up a few months ago. It’s kinda candy sweet smell, but … weird in some way, I don’t know.

So, that was all of my trash for now :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар