понеделник, 4 април 2016 г.

The Spring Edit 2016



It’s finally spring! I’ve waited so long for spring! I love spring. It’s my most favorite time of the year!
The sun is out. Everything turns green. There are flowers everywhere. The birds are singing. There’s green salads, strawberries.. I just love spring so much!

I have so much make up and I’m trying to use it all, so I switch up my products every season. I really like pink and purple in spring, so you’ll see a lot of it in this post.

These are my spring products this year.

LtoR : Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Peach, KIKO Flawless Fusion Bronzer in 03, Clinique Quick Blush in 06 Berry on time, Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in 03 Electric pink



LtoR : Dior Lip Glow in 001 Pink, Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte Lipstick in 420 Stronger, Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 906 Hot Plum, Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 20, L'oreal Rouge Caresse in 102 Mauve Cherie, Golden Rose Matte Lipstick Crayon in 18

In the same order as the previous picture, but from top to bottom.


H&M Eye Color-To-Go in Fairytale, Clinique Lid Smoothie in 11 Currant afair



Catrice Luxury Nudes in 09 Dreamin' Bohemian, Rimmel 60Seconds in 203 Lose your lingerie,856 how do you lilac it, 860 Bestival Blue, Loreal Color Riche in 853 Menthe glaze and 858 Ocean Porcelaine


Lolita Lempicka Eau de toilette




Hope you enjoyed it, I would love to know what is your most favorite spring product this year? :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар