събота, 27 февруари 2016 г.

Nail Polish Collection: In and Out



Good morning :)

Last week I decided that I have too much nail polish. I wear all the same colors and I don’t use 80% of my other polishes. So I kept only the ones that I wear all the time. You’ll see I don’t really like very colorful nails.

I’ll show you the ones that I'm keeping and the ones that I'm getting rid of.

In:

 You'll see I have a few Golden Rose Rich Color, a few Rimmel 60 seconds and a few Maybelline ones. They're my favorites as a formula.

Base and top coat: Eveline 8 in 1(full review), my Estee Lauder base coat that I rearly use because of the Evelin one, and my Decoderm top coat. I love them all and I'm super happy with them.
 Reds/Pinks
Estee Lauder Pure Color 17 Fuchia Flame, Golden Rose Rich Color in 21 and 23, Maybelline Super Stay 7 days in 08 Passionate red and Butter London in It's Vintage.
 Nude/Light Pink/Gray
Estee Lauder Pure Color in 12 White Beige, Loreal Color Riche in 202 Marie Antoinette, Golden Rose Rich Color in 113,Rimmel 60 seconds Super Shine in 203 Lose your lingerie and Perfect .... in some random ciment grey color.
Dark
Essie in Luxedo,Maybelline Super Stay 7 days in 05 Extreme blackcurrent and Golden Rose Matte in 12 which is just a matte black.
 These are my colorful polishes
Rimmel 6o seconds in 856 how do you lilac it? , Rimmel 6o seconds Rita Ora collection in 860 Bestival Blue and 2 L'oreal Color riche polishes in 858 Ocean Porcelaine and 853 Menthe Glace.
These ones I wear quite rare, but sometimes I use them for accent nail:
Catrice Million brilliance in 04 Lost' N Roses, Multicolor Glitter Polish From H&M and Catrice Ombre Top Coat (which I still haven't used but I might ;) )

 I'll show you the ones that I'm getting rid of in one picture. If you have any questions about the colors I might be able to still find them for you.
Some of these are too old, some I just don't ever wear, some I don't like the formula of.

Out:



 If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below and I wish you an amazing weekend! :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар